Your opportunity to ‘own’ and further develop our AWARE Service Program. Bring customer excellence to some of Australia’s largest companies by delivering real, measurable water savings. Manage multiple client portfolios and bring flair to data with expert engineering analysis. Possibility to consider part time.
• Customer liaison, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction with a timely and accurate replies
• Resolution of customer enquiries/data enquires
• Engineering analysis of water consumption data
• Sanity checking / data validation.
• Ongoing data reconciliation and analysis
• Report on Data discrepancies and process inconsistencies
• Become knowledgeable and competent in dealing with customer data
• Work with the client to determine the cause of abnormal use
• Analysing data trends, managing meter alarms, and system alerts, ensuring quality data is processed and conveyed to the client
• Ensure corrective actions are taken. This may take multiple follow up calls, tenacity, understanding our clients’ priorities, and the having the right approach to achieve engagement such that water saving actions are completed.
• Refine learnings and improve the accuracy of the initial diagnosis
• Regular reporting both internally and externally including recording savings achieved and actions taken
• Understanding site water usage
• Assist with determining additional metering locations
• Scope site needs for smart metering
• Make suggestions for changes/improvements to workflows and/or our UtiliOS SaaS platform
• Support the installation/replacement team
• General administration duties
You will oversee and be responsible for:
• Configuration of customer reports on portal
• Water leakage alarm management
• Maintaining and troubleshooting
• Analysis of data and effective communication of results to customers
• Triggering of corrective action associated with water leaks
• Monitoring and reporting of water savings achieved to customers
• Troubleshooting both remotely and on site where needed
• Degree in engineering (a strong hydraulic element will be looked upon favourably)
• 2 –5 years’ experience in water engineering
Excellent communication & interpersonal skills – both verbal & written
· Ability to gain understanding of metering systems and data requirements
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (particularly Word and Excel)
· Ability to think creatively in order to innovate and resolve problems efficiently and effectively.
· Ability to adjust quickly to change
• Diligent, reliable and persistent
• Understanding practical site conditions and constraints
• Strong data analysis and interpretation skills coupled with the ability to effectively communicate findings to realise the identified savings potential
• Communication skills ranging from site contractors to senior executives and authorities
• Proven ability to work to a scope and budget
• Proven ability to manage and develop both internal and external processes and procedures and to refine them for better efficiency
WaterGroup is one of the largest integrated corporate water savings companies in Australia. We are based near the train line on Sydney’s north shore. By leveraging the Internet of Things, innovation and sustainable solutions our services and products help utilities defend themselves against drought. We help large water commercial and institutional users save water and money. We have been the recipient of multiple industry awards, including the IoT Impact Award.
- Access to Company Car (Tesla Model Y)
- Onsite Parking
- Phone allowance
- Flexible working arrangements including partial WFH
- Professional Development – master new skills
Established in 2006, WaterGroup is one of the largest integrated corporate water savings companies in Australia. The company is a widely recognised leader in Smart Metering, Water Loss Management, Capture and Reuse, Water Efficiency Solutions and Leak Detection.
By leveraging the internet of things, innovation and sustainable solutions its services and products help water suppliers, municipalities, hospitals, universities, large corporates, shopping centres, and large water users save water and money.
With a specialist pool of expertise, proven design models and innovative engineering solutions, WaterGroup creates and delivers the best possible outcomes for its clients.
Visit us at www.watergroup.com.au. Follow us @watergrp
In 2017 WaterGroup was awarded the Australian IoT Award and IoT impact Award for its smart water metering project, at Australia National University (ANU).
Acom Awards. WaterGroup deployed over 180 water monitoring devices across the ANU campus. It took only six weeks for approximately $300,000 and 57,000 kL in potential water usage savings to be identified.